FLY HENRY – PPG METER
Input Voltage: 5-20 V
Dimensions of the visualization module: 60 x 37 x 15 mm
Dimensions of the measurement module: 60 x 28 x 11 mm
Weight: 100 g
Dimensions of the battery box: 63 x 48 x 15 mm
Weight: 70 g
Length of the data cable between the visualization and measurement module: 130 cm
Measurement device – PPG Meter with its compact size is predestined for paramotors. PPG Meter can be easily controlled with 2 membrane buttons placed directly on the front panel. This solution makes the device resistant against rain and other adverse environmental factors. Another benefit is comfortable control even when wearing gloves. The device is designed in a way which does not require long wiring of all the sensors.
The device consists of 2 modules:
Measurement module: it is placed close to the engine where all sensors connect to it.
Visualization module: it is placed right in front of the pilot’s visual field, hence all important information is available during the whole flight.
Data cable with a length of 130 centimeters connects these 2 modules.
PPG Meter comes in 2 variants:
Without battery for paramotors with electrical starter
With battery box for AAA batteries
PPG Meter is started automatically with wake up signal from a sensor of engine’s revolutions when engine starts, or by long press of ENT button.
– 2x temperature measurement in range 0-1000°C – CHT or EGT. Possibility to view the temperature in degrees of Celsius or Fahrenheit
– Revolution meter
– 4x moto hours
– Fuel gauge – measures level of fuel in the tank
– Fuel consumption- immediate and average consumption, amount of consumed fuel – liters or gallons
– Measurement of the onboard voltage
– Alarms: overheating, oil and fuel under pressure, fuel level, onboard voltage drop
– Maximum temperature, revolutions, and fuel consumption
– Start monitoring system-securing engine start
– Regulation of brightness and contrast of the display